I sooooo enjoyed my tea!!!!!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Pinkdiamond, 28 March 2007 Social URL.

1. Pinkdiamond

Pinkdiamond Is it nearly October yet?

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    This is for those of you that havnt read this months WW mag. A yummy and filling meal idea that I wanted to share with you all.

Grill 2 low fat sausages. 2 points
    1 egg poached 1 point
    steam fry 1 red onion sliced and some mushrooms 0 points !!!
    soft tortilla 2 points
    grilled tomtoe o points
    Half tsp of ketchup spread on tortilla not even 0.5

Pile it all together and have lots of fun trying to eat it!!!! It is VERY yummy.

hope you all enjoy. xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. long-way-to-go

long-way-to-go Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    That sounds yummy yet messy, i'll give it a try, how lovely talking about food and yet to busy reading the threads to get anything!!

Rach

4. cd121272

cd121272 Silver Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    That sounds very yummy but as already mentioned very messy (still worth a go tho LOL).

While I was reading that I was busy eating a salad, should have read this before but hey ho!! I'll no for next time LOL :)

5. rybens

rybens Full Member

Start Weight:
    25st1lb
    Current Weight:
    24st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(3.7%)
    I have had ww mash (2) two quorn tomatoe and herb sausages (1 point each) yorkshire pudding (1) and loads of veg :p was really nice im full to the brim! mash was ace would get it again kids loved it.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.