I think I am killing myself !!!

Maheen

For the past few days, I haven't managed to drink my 3 packs. In fact even when I am having 2 packs I spill some of it away. I feel hungry but not to the extent where I will cheat or have food. I know I need to have my three packs but I just can't. I feel weak-ill almost, pain in my chest, my joints are aching, no energy and when I get up I feel dizzy. I am seeing my CDC tomorrow do you think she can swap some of my packs for bars? I really need to do something but I am literally in tears sitting here and thinking about it all.

I really don't know what to do.:cry::cry:

Do you think you could be coming down with something? Sounds like there is more going on other than the diet. Let us know what your CDC says tomorrow. It sounds very worrying.....xx

Do you not like the cd shakes? Have you tried the tetra's? Im sure your cdc would give you a few bars, although your not ament to have them until week 3 and no more than one a day!

The tetras i found to be quite sickly but i only had the choc one and i dont like the choc orange shake. What about porridge? x

I felt like this in the middle of my 1st week last week. I had a day where i felt so ill, had pain in my chets and arm n legs, headachy dizzy etc...

I drank loads of water and was fine after a day or 2.

I would recommend drinkg all the daily shakes tho. I am the worlds fussiest eater and hate milkshakes etc but i just hold my nose and drink the shakes in 1 go and have a water on standby to drink after the shake.

Well I was diagnosed with cancer last year and the doctors are saying I still have the cells in my body (they know about CD and have no problem). I will speak to my CDC tomorrow and see what she says. I hate all the shakes, haven't tried the tetra or the orange choco. What do they taste like?

Orange Choco is really nice I think and the Choc Mint one too. :D

Are you drinking enough water I am wondering? Can you manage to drink Peppermint tea with a sweetener in it as that is really comforting and would keep you hydrated?

Good that you are seeing your CDC tommorow though. Let us know how you get on.:)

when im on cd i live on the tetra's!! I suppose cd is hit and miss. some people love different thing. personally i hated all the sweet shakes found the tetra's alot easier to stomack!

keep us updated hunnie xxx

Ah Maheen it's wretched when you can't take the shakes isn't it. I did really well on Cambridge before but cannot abide the shakes. Tried one again last night but sneaked it down the loo when no one was looking so the family wouldn't tell me off. At a push I can mangage the tetra's staright from the carton but what I do nearly all the time is make strongish coffee ( decaf is fine) and top up with the tetra. Makes a luverlee latte! Each pack makes 2 big mugs full. As above also I drink peppermint tea which is refreshing and you get the taste for after a while!
Hope this helps
xx

Well I was diagnosed with cancer last year and the doctors are saying I still have the cells in my body (they know about CD and have no problem). I will speak to my CDC tomorrow and see what she says. I hate all the shakes, haven't tried the tetra or the orange choco. What do they taste like?

Have you tried the porridges lovey, i love them myself and blend them and they are very tasty. The choc tetras areant bad - have you added sone hot water to your shakes to make a hot choc etc?

Back