I Think I Need A Mentor

mechmanuk

johnboy
well ive gone right off the rails this past 17 weeks and now ive totally lost the plot.
I think i need a mentor to help, no kick me up the jacksy and keep me on the straight and narrow.
Startin afresh again monday tut.

*rolls up sleeves ready to administer a beating*

Listen here you....stick to the diet and it WILL WORK!!! If I hear so much as a peep that you have been the teeniest bit naughty, I will be round your house to administer the following...:whoopass:

In all seriousness, I know how hard it is and the smallest thing will throw me off track, you just have to take it a day at a time, concentrate on staying on plan today. That's all you've got to do. Stick to it today. When you wake up in the morning look in the mirror and say:

"whit whoo, look at me all gorgeous! I think I'll stick to my plan today"

It's tough chick, but I am damn sure you can do it.

xxx

Excuse me! But what do you mean by start again on monday? That means you are going to stuff your face all day tomorrow! NO!!!!!!!! You have to get back on it first thing in the morning! STOP FANNYING ABOUT!

STOP FANNYING ABOUT!

love it when a woman talks dirty lol

going fishing tomorrow got a 6 hour match and i do like a brekkie unfortunately, im good the rest of the day thou dont eat owt whilst im fishing, i have a nice sunday roast to tuck into usually when i get home but im treating the missus, daughter, son and his girlfriend out for there dinner while im enjoying miself so i dunno what im gonna throw together when i get home

Hello again!

I remember you joining when I did and you were doing so well, like I was. I have been the same as you and needed a kick up the backside, so I went back to class.

So good luck for Monday, you know you can do it!!!

I haven't been doing very well recently, so what I decided to do this week was to pretend that I was a new member who knew nothing. I went through my SW new member's pack and read everything as if I hadn't seen it before. And I am writing a food diary like a new member.

So far it seems to be working and although it seems slightly silly, it's worth a try!

i think ive been on the wrong plan, the extra extra extra easy peasy plan which obviuosly doesnt work for me, lol so its back to basics red & green with maybe an ee thrown in once a week. right off fishing chow chow

Excuse me! But what do you mean by start again on monday? That means you are going to stuff your face all day tomorrow! NO!!!!!!!! You have to get back on it first thing in the morning! STOP FANNYING ABOUT!

Cann't fault that advice. Get on with it from now.

Back