I think I'm addicted to banana custard...

Sez

has started again!!
I just love the new shake served hot. It just so reminds of custard, a real comfort food!

I am just a bit worried that I shouldnt like it so much , and I am reinforcing my old, bad habits. Having said that I am not sure I am prepared to give it up now, as I am soooo bored with the diet and need to find resolves where I can!

Any thoughts on this?

Sez I take it you make your shake quite thick then?

I think you do whatever you need to do to get through and get to your goal. It is probably a good sign that you are thinking about it and maybe shows you are more aware of what goes into your mouth. Personally, I get mostly choc food packs with just a few different things for variety so I don't get bored with them I guess ultimately if it works for you, keep doing it!

Sez I take it you make your shake quite thick then?

Sammy, yes if I make it hot I use just under 300ml of water, but if cold, a little bit more!

I am wondering if mixing a pack with half a nut bar would make a banana muffin, or if the flavour would be too intense...hmmmm

Might try tomo!

ummm will have some of this miself:)

Could you please list what i need, where to get it and how i make it please.

Every night at 8pm is Banana Custard time, but blimey Sez, you like it runny? I make it with 150ml - nice and thick. I have also tried making Strawberry Custard, and have that for tea everynight. But Raspberry custard is not so hot, so should be avoided.

Nope - just food pack and 150ml of hot water - makes a lovely thick custard, just had my dose for today and want more!!!

I'm just sat with a nice hot bowlful now - gorgeous stuff :)

Guess what I'll be having for brekkie......... sounds gorgeous!!!! Please keep the tips with what to do with the foodpacks coming.

I made the muffn with the choc pack last night - BLEUURGHH dontknow what I did wrong but it was horrible!

yea come on spill the beans, whats this called and where do we find it, ive a piece of chickpea cake waiting for a good old serving, lol

mmm...custard...its my favourite too...

just take a banana pack, make it slightly thicker than a normal shake (150-200mls) and stick in the microwave for 45s-1min until its nice and hot. Yummy!!

whats a banana pack? im off shopping tomorrow to tescos, and dunno what to look for, will it be with the milk shakes etc?

Back