I wanna join your community?

Sorry for being dumb, what paleo? Welcome, by the way :D

:)

well paleo/primal is like caveman eating I think... you have vegetables, fruit, nuts, meats, good fats a plenty but no grains/legumes/processed food etc ..

there is a group for it on minimins now but there are few on there so it's pretty quiet & I love how happy & friendly everyone is here!!

Please can someone explain judding to me? How many cals you have on down day? And how many on up day? And do u do up down up down up down ? X

rosierose15 said:
I think 500 would b too hard for me....:-(

Rosie, you'd be surprised! You can get a lot of food for 500 calories, water/coffee/tea/diet pop are good 'free' belly fillers and (trust me on this!) feeling a bit hungry is actually quite empowering! :D

Try it, you might like it :D

P x

You really would be surprised. I even manage my 350kcal 20% target on a semi regualr basis.

That's part of the magic, something happens and you simply adjust!

And yes, feeling hungry but not desperate is really empowering. And if you hate it, add just a teeny few comfort kcals so you can sleep and then eat normally tomorrow. If you stick with it the first and second Down Day you will find the third quite a lot easier!

rosierose15 said:
Sorry mean 500 x

Check out some of the diaries there is also a DD idea section. I tend to have soup and a few snacks otherwise I'll just have a normal tea with my family and just cut the carbs x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

500 calories is easy. I have to plan my down days when I'm working.

FIrstly I'll not eat until I have to, if I can hold out till lunch then I will, this gives a good total fast from around 6pm tonight meaning a total fast of about 18 hours. If I can't hold out until lunch I'll have three cream crackers with extra light philly. lunch is a massive bowl of homemade veg soup and tea will be a massive salad with 50g of feta cheese crumbled on it. My secret to making the salad gorgeous is English provender Honey & Mustard 2% fat dressing - 20cals for 20gms and its lush!

If I have the crackers that gives me a total calorie intake of 511 and without them only 366.

zakcat said:
500 calories is easy. I have to plan my down days when I'm working.

FIrstly I'll not eat until I have to, if I can hold out till lunch then I will, this gives a good total fast from around 6pm tonight meaning a total fast of about 18 hours. If I can't hold out until lunch I'll have three cream crackers with extra light philly. lunch is a massive bowl of homemade veg soup and tea will be a massive salad with 50g of feta cheese crumbled on it. My secret to making the salad gorgeous is English provender Honey & Mustard 2% fat dressing - 20cals for 20gms and its lush!

If I have the crackers that gives me a total calorie intake of 511 and without them only 366.

Maybe try crackerbread instead only 19kcal each x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back