I want a snowy wedding!! 5 weeks to go and counting

I know everyone else is fed up with this snow but I am praying at the moment that it stays, it would be the icing on the cake if it was a snowy day imagine the pics it would be awesome!! 5 weeks left to the big day...yay! :love047:

A snowy wedding sounds fab, although I dont think that would be fair on us all as we are all so cold on this diet. LOL. Maybe you could order snow the night before I could live with that. ;)

A snowy wedding sounds fab, although I dont think that would be fair on us all as we are all so cold on this diet. LOL. Maybe you could order snow the night before I could live with that. ;)

It just doesnt look the same with fake snow...5 weeks aint that long to shiver

Fingers crossed for you!

I had a snowy wedding 2 years ago - was magical. I had a little cry when I woke up and realised it was snowing (was hoping for crisp, dry and sunny) but when I stepped out of the car later and the little flakes were falling it really made the day!

Zx

hehe wishful thinking!!! ;)

Theres more snow...pls pls stay...lol

wishing snow for yoU!! that would be fantastic!!! And yup the photos would be stunning!

Thanks hun knew I could count on ya!!

I agree the photos would be beautiful with snow but even without the snow im sure the pics will look just as beautiful!

x

Aww hun ya are sweet

Fingers crossed for you!

I had a snowy wedding 2 years ago - was magical. I had a little cry when I woke up and realised it was snowing (was hoping for crisp, dry and sunny) but when I stepped out of the car later and the little flakes were falling it really made the day!

Zx

Zoe ya are making me jealous - me want snow, me want snow - knowing me I will probably fall on my bum but I still want snow pls pls pls pls

wow 5 weeks! thats so scary, I thought 5 months was close for me haha, snow would make fabulous pics, but I cant say my baby would like prancing about in her dress muchin the cold haha x

I would love a snowy wedding!! it would be a dream come true for me!!

Fingers and toes crossed you get you white wedding :D

Here's hoping for a white wedding day for you. I think all of us on here could cope with another cold day just for you!

Here's hoping for a white wedding day for you. I think all of us on here could cope with another cold day just for you!

Ah thanks hun, thats really sweet

Back