I want chocolate

man how long do these cravings last I still want choccy

I bought that liquid ice stuff, works ok for me, the chemist man said it was ok

just dont think about the choc hun, im a total chocoholic, could eat bar after bar after bar, finished with another bar lol, i just think about how nice it will be to be thin!

It's funny cos my first week was a breeze but this weeks been a lot harder

hmm, i think today (day3) has been the hardest so far, going to work soon, got a 8 hour shift in a chip shop to get through whilst feelin starving ARHHHHHH

The things we do to get slim :D I couldn't work with food whilst on this well done to you for that

ive found it easy tbh, i just keep telling myself im not allowed anything under any curcumstances, i havent even been hungry tho, so would just be a waste to eat that fatty rubbish!

I was like that my first week, and bouncing with energy, dunno why this week been harder.

My rings are falling off so thats a good sign, and some of the holiday clothes I bought are already too big

i was told by my pharmacist and my sis by a diff one that we are allowed breath spray?

just been getting sorted for work, think im going into keitosis as i could acc smell my own breath whilst brushing my tongue

ewwwww
On the DVD, they said you can't have it. Something do to with glucose in the ingredients.

Best you just avoid it

ah thanks for that advice, but any mouthwash is allowed?

im feeling less bloated aswell, i looked in the mirror today, (sideways) and my belly is actually less swolen, dont think its fat thats gone, maybe water retention? but it has defo spurred me on whilst im feeling hungry (day 4)

It is water, since you you're on your first week. The water weight will go first. Sometimes in the morning for me, my belly is slightly bloated, that's because I've been holding my pee (water retention). But all in all, it's a good thing :), the first step is commencing, next, your fat will be attacked :)

I got told Listerine was allowed for a mouth wash, and also Listerine mouth strips.

woooooop! im so excited for this, i keep gettin butterflies when i think about what ill look like in 3 months time for my holiday, when do you suggest toning and stuff? cos wouldnt you get a flabby wobbly belly bit when youve lost it or does it just snap back haha

Yeah wobbley woo's right, Listerine or corsydil (spelling?)

Hehe it is really exilerating isn't it? be sure to take before and after pics. It spurs you on further.

yeah i have before pics, they are disgusting!
took my measurements too will probably do them every month or so

Back