I want to be thin and be confident again!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by holidaylyn, 23 September 2008 Social URL.

1. holidaylyn

holidaylyn Member

Lipotrim - soon!

I have been overweight for several years it started due to some major family problems and have tried numerous diets weight watchers included. I just seem to have no will power but I don't know why I really want to be thin again but I continually eat when i'm bored, happy, depressed in fact anytime!!!!!!

I am hoping that with the help of this site I can stick to it for once. I am 5ft 2ins and weigh 13 stone 7lbs. Would ideally like to be about 4 stone, it just seems impossible.

Could someone explain to me about the new diet that doesn't involve points? Cheers x
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lea

Lea Member

Acomplia & Healthy Eating
    Evening hun, please tell me u mean u want to lose 4 stone not BE 4 stone! lea xx
  4. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
    Welcome to the WW forum :)

I take it you mean Core?? Core works on the principal of 3 meals a day. You can have whatever you want from the 'free' food list but can only have 3 meals a day, and any snacks basically has to be fruit only.

There are a few people on here doing Core who will be able to tell you LOTS more :)
  5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome

Irene xx
  6. Karenlou

Karenlou Gold Member

Hi and welcome. The Core food list can be found here My Long and Bumpy Journey | A new me in 2007

You can eat freely from the foods on the list, but only at mealtimes (i.e. three meals a day). Stop when you are comfortably full but not stuffed.

Outside of those meals you can eat fruit and any 0 point foods. You also have 21 optional 'treat' points per week that you can use however you like.

Good luck and let us know how you get on.

Karen x
  7. Anna_B

Anna_B Silver Member

Weight Watchers Points
    Hello :wavey: and good luck :)
  8. tara40

tara40 Loves Norman Reedus

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    hello and good luck with the healthy eating plan. when i did ww before i did do the core plan and found that it worked well. This time, however, i am going to try the points plan and lots of exercise
  9. holidaylyn

holidaylyn Member

Lipotrim - soon!

Hi and thanks for all your comments, I am going to try and do it on my own first because I dread to think what I really weigh,my guess is around 13st 7lbs.

I will try it for a couple of weeks and see how I get on then join my local group on a Monday. x
  10. jennikay

jennikay Gold Member

I think it's good to go to meetings personally, I mean, I think I could do it by myself but I'd rather go to meetings.
    And being heavy isn't a reason not to go, you know, they were all overweight themselves once ;)

Good luck! I'm doing Core and I love it, don't think I could go back to points now (especially since I'd only get 18 :p) and the foods on Core fill you up from one meal to the next so I never really feel the need to snack anyway.
    And you get your 21 points a week to use however you like :)

11. Emma_2008

Emma_2008 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:

Good luck! And welcome to Minimins xx
  12. kaceyboo

kaceyboo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi and good luck on your weight loss.xxx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.