I dont want to be fat and 30! 🙈😂

#mumof3

Heyy not sure where to start.
I'm 28 very soon to be 29 not good!
I've 3 kids 7,5 and 7 months

So I joined slimming world.. it's going okayyyyy 🙄 I suppose slowly coming off I'm not always 100% tho this is probley the first diet I've ever Stuck 2 bein honest. And its not fun being around someone who is constantly moaning about dieting or being overweight so I'm here so I can moan in peace 😂

Haha welcome! Nice to see that someone else wants to moan in peace :D
I’m new too and have just started SW today.... it’s not gone too well but tomorrow will be better.....
Are you struggling at all with SW or managing ok?

Welcome, both. Some very lovely sw people here!

Haha welcome! Nice to see that someone else wants to moan in peace :D
I’m new too and have just started SW today.... it’s not gone too well but tomorrow will be better.....
Are you struggling at all with SW or managing ok?

I'm doing ok if I stick to it I like the food and find it easy but it's also 2 easy to dip biscuits in my coffee lol had 1lb off today so I'm happy with that I always say as long as it's coming off and not on lol. How are u finding it.. those frozen meals they do now some a beautiful I find them really great for nights I wouldn't be arsed to cook lol

Hi!

I'm 29 aswell, two children 4 and 2.5. It's taken me nearly four years to finally get my head in gear with SW but i'm finally losing the weight, so it can be done :-D. I also don't want to feel fat and turn 30 lol xxxx

Back