I want to give up

Kelsey

Im so fed up with dieting :( help

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Kelsey hope you are ok hard to know what to say really sorry your feeling this way can you explain your feelings and reasons a bit more we might be able to help if we know whats making you feel like this. x (hugs) your way

Hi kelsey

Im sorry your feeling like that, perhaps if you tell us why you feel like this we can help a bit more. When i feel fed done ww before i go and have a pointed treat i.e chocolate in my case and i say to myself is this really a diet.

Hi,

I gained this week after being so good and it upset me so much that i've just eaten loads I now feel so unhappy and can't seem to stop :(

It must be really hard when you gain after being good. Try & look at your weight loss over a month rather than weekly. And track everything for a week, every thing that you put in your mouth. I did this right at the beginning- its shocking how all those extra bits of food add up that we don't count because they weren't part of our lunch etc!!!!

Thanks popsicle :) im going ww tommorow to face my gain and start again x

give it another full week, you'll be back losing in no time. dont do what i did and avoid meetings cos of bad weeks. it made it all worse for me in the long run. face up to it, put it behind you. tomorrows a whole new day. (and week, perfect restart moment) :)

Thanks everyone for your support i will update you with my gain tommorow :( x

isnt the end of the world if you gain. think of it this way.... a gain one week is a bigger loss the next :D

:D that made me smile x

my first week of ww i had gained 2lbs and felt like giving up, but ask your leader for help and write everything down like someone has said i find that as the day go you can count what you have had and then decide what you can have for next meal depending on what has been used :D if you can write down on here what you are eating we can help to ;)

irishlady said:
my first week of ww i had gained 2lbs and felt like giving up, but ask your leader for help and write everything down like someone has said i find that as the day go you can count what you have had and then decide what you can have for next meal depending on what has been used :D if you can write down on here what you are eating we can help to ;)

Thanks, i text my leader today and i'm going to speak to her tommorow but I will post my food diary tommorow for the day :) x

Hi Kelsey great to hear you sounding more positive:) good luck for wi and chat with your c you'll look back on this as a mere blip it does help as another person said to write it down as the day goes by i do this and it works for mex

Good luck
I'm struggling and only started this week but struggling to manage my point but what I aim to do to stop falling of the wagon is just remember why i started this diet and look at nice dresses online to remind me what I'm trying to do.

Julie.g said:
Good luck
I'm struggling and only started this week but struggling to manage my point but what I aim to do to stop falling of the wagon is just remember why i started this diet and look at nice dresses online to remind me what I'm trying to do.

I found in the first couple wks that if I had small goals in mind it helped hugely. Now that I have dropped sizes my motivation is increasing even though I am still a long way off my final target I am on target and can c the difference now.

Kelsey said:
Im so fed up with dieting :( help

Hi Kelsey. Hope you are feeling better in yourself, I find that because I have chucked out my dieting mentality and c this as a lifestyle change once you get into the habit of knowing points in foods etc it gets much easier I am not on a diet I am eating better and more than before I started weight watchers. Tracking everything you eat and setting mini goals you will get motivation from meeting your targets. Really hope you feel better and try and keep in mind why you want to lose weight I decided this is the final time I fight with my weight and am determined to get it off no matter how long it takes I will be healthy and happy with my weight in the future as I am already getting more confident as the weight drops off.

I put on 1.5lb but i'm totally back on track now :D thanks for all your support :)

glad you are feeling better and back on track agree with(cant remember the name) it is a way of eating not a diet even though i still say diet, i have got so use to this way of eating i intend to stick with this after i have reached my target because i really dont want to put the weight on ever again :cool:

Back