I want to go to class NOW!

NN89

Sexy Member
argh, I have to wait until monday now to start slimming world classes again and i'm being so impatient lol!!

Ive tried to do the bodyoptimise way (online) but i need the support of the class, and the regime and routine..I even looked into lighterlife, and the cambridge diet, but SW really has been an anchor and an ENJOYABLE diet! So Im going to go back to classes, on a monday instead of a tuesday due to convenience.

However i now have the weekend to contend with, im going food shopping today and although im going to be getting some SW healthy foods, but think i may treat myself to some choccies tonight and tomorrow..and a bottle of wine, before i start the diet on monday

I really wish SW would do classes at a weekend though, as a student and someone who works a lot during the week it'd be so much more convenient!

I think that there are some Saturday classes closeby, but I think it just depends where you live. Good Luck with SW next week :)

Monday will soon be here. Meanwhile you could be reading as many threads in the SW section as possible and thinking about what food you will need to buy. Some areas do have weekend classes. Have you looked at the SW site and put weekends into the class search

Irene xx

Monday will soon be here. Meanwhile you could be reading as many threads in the SW section as possible and thinking about what food you will need to buy. Some areas do have weekend classes. Have you looked at the SW site and put weekends into the class search

Irene xx

I have yes, i'm a nottingham lass and unfortunately the nearest are in sheffield or leeds (which do saturday classes).

I've made a shopping list anyway, and I may do a food plan aswell for the weekend and next week to feel like i'm *doing* something!

I want to go to the gym too but have been feeling really sluggish, icky and fat recently so may go to the pool and relax there, and get into some cardiac excercise on monday when im back in a routine

Just 2.5days to go....!! Bring on 5.30pm monday!

Lol...it will be here before you know it Hun...just dont throw all your hard work away by over indulging at the weekend.
You will find come Monday that you have further to go than you realise if you do!

xxx

This happened to me too. I wanted to start a class and turned up twice to find it was cancelled because of the snow!

Back