I want to join Strictly SS CD Forum - problems

Hi all, I'm trying to join the Strictly SS CD Forum. I have the 50 required posts to join but when I click the link to contact to join I get the following message: Can anyone help please?

Devoted2beingSlim, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

You need to contact a moderator to be allowed in. You can just PM one of the mods of that forum I think. I thought it said so somewhere.

x

PM DQ :)

Oh and also, it takes a while for the forum to process that you have 50 posts. That could very well be it hehe. It''ll show you the link where you can click DQ soon as it realises your post count is high enough. Why wait though, just pm her now :D

Good luck,

x

I pm'd and got a message back saying I was in but I cant go in still!

Maybe forum still needs to get used to you having more than 50 posts ? Have you had more than 50 for long? If yes, contacting Pierce or a Mod would be best. If you've just reached 50+ posts, it might pay off to wait a bit :)

Good luck!

x

Hi all, I'm trying to join the Strictly SS CD Forum. I have the 50 required posts to join but when I click the link to contact to join I get the following message: Can anyone help please?

Devoted2beingSlim, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Try now.

Thanks! I'm in!!!

i want to join too! come on 50 posts!

Last edited:
Back