I was going to give up...

lauryloo

but after weighing myself today i have decided to stick at it! I've lost 8lb so far and it would be a shame to give up now!

I've got a lot going on at the minute, i start a new job on Thursday after being unemployed for just over 3 months, and will have a massive commute with this (3 hrs a day in the car) until i gather enough money for a deposit to rent a house in the area!

I booked a holiday for last nights WI, so i'm going it alone this week without the website so i'm sure i'll be asking lots on here!!

please dont give up, you have done so well. we are all here to help you, as we are all in the same boat.xx

Well done, it really would be a shame to give up now.

Sound like you have lots going on, so good on you for sticking to plan :D

The password tends to work for two weeks, so you might actually have use of the SW website with last week's password!

If you have it booked as holiday will your consultant not email you the password if you ask?

If you have it booked as holiday will your consultant not email you the password if you ask?

dunno - i suppose its worth an ask!

Glad i haven't given it up - we are in the middle of applying for planning permission too using a consultant. We paid him the guts of £3k 2 years ago, and he came out again to visit the site and he wants another £1k off us to do more work even though it was him who put it on hold in the first place. Oh my blood is boiling!

Back