I went to bed like a chip lastnight.........

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Heffa, 20 February 2008 Social URL.

1. Heffa

Heffa Full Member

I apologise in advance for 3 new posts tonight. I am not normally a posting type but feel a little wicked today in an amusing sort of a way.

I decided I needed to do something about my flabby bits, so after reading many posts on here I bought some bio oil. Also for Christmas santa got me some pout bust firming cream. Years ago a herbalist gave me a recipie for cellulite reducing oil which you massage in from the feet upwards to the legs/bum area so I made some up.

I was on my own last night, walked past the mirror in the hallway and thought OMG you look at least 94.

So, I gave myself a face peel, face mask then a facial. I left night moisturising cream in a thick layer all over my face.

I applied the bust firming cream to my top half.
    I applied bio oil to my stretch marked stomach.
    Then the cellulite oil from toes to bum.

My husband came home and said I looked like a chip.
    I laughed mao.

Do you think he meant I looked good enough to eat?
    no......maybe not.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. poohbearmufc

poohbearmufc Longing 2 b a yummy mummy

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Exante - Total Solutions
    I think he wanted to ravage you!!

HHHmmm chips... no no no!

4. spooky

spooky Banned

5. weepoppet

weepoppet Full Member

Well hopefully he meant you were good enough to eat rather than went with everything.:D:D:D
    minilady likes this.
  6. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    measure up
    Lol.......that is funny....but you should treat yourself as you lose weight
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.