I will find the thin me!!!

Ah Rae, try and battle it out. The thing with CD is you can't think long term. You really have to live it minute by minute. You have done day 1 and most of day 2. Day 3 is where it gets easier as you hit ketosis and your body accepts what you are doing. Giving your head chance to catch up with what is going on. Cause CD is as much a mental thing as a physical one.

If you haven't already eaten then try to stick it out for the rest of the day. You will be so pleased tomorrow morning you did.

I am online for the rest of the evening if you want to chat. I am getting married July 2011 and have got 8 stone to loose! Eek!

Thanks hun, i seriously dont think im there. i will get there eventually but for now im just going to stick to eating healthy. I need to be there for my children and have energy.
The thing that stopped me doing this was coz i physically couldnt stomach the shakes! :( I was fine hunger wise i just couldnt drink the shakes hot or cold or even with plenty of water. Sorry i feel like a failure but i will get back one day x

I will be back wether thats CD or a higher calorie diet but i will loose my weight just might take llonger. Thanks for eeveryones support and good luck to you all.
xxx

OK, well don't feel like failure, because you aren't. There are very few people who start and stay with CD. It is incredibly hard and you need to be in a special place in your head and be able to adapt your life to fit around it. It is very demanding.

There are only a couple of shakes I can manageand can only have them cold, I can't stand any of the soups and only have the porridge when I really, really need something to eat. But even that makes me heave by the end of it.

sorry to hear your struggeling with the diet, its by no means easy, i can totally sympathise with the not being able to stomach the shakes, can i ask have u tried the tetra ready made ones? i cant stomach the powder ones, on day 1 i actually had 1/2 a pack till 5pm and was on the phone to CDC asking to change them for the tetras, she was brilliant about it and if i couldnt have changed them i would have given up!!

I have to say the energy dip only lasts a couple of days then your body actually feels like you have more energy, tho getting through them first days are so hard!!!

You could try a SS+ week to ease your body into the diet, or you could use this to loose weight long term!!

Its your choice at the end of the day but dont feel let down as it isnt easy at all!!!

i hope you make the right decision for you. xx

Back