I will never eat pizza again !!!

fillymum

synful soul
Anyone see the Food4thought advert tonight during Coronation Street?

I would never have thought that a pizza could contain so much fat. It looks disgusting.

No from now on the only pizza for me is the SW one with the potatoe base.

Mind you it is a brilliant ad. and what education is all about. It leaves people to make up their own minds.

I didn't see the advert, was it for another programme?
I could never say I won't eat Pizza again - I love it too much!

I didn't see the advert :(

You will. It is bound to be on again. You will be as horrified as I was.

I didn't see the advert, was it for another programme?
I could never say I won't eat Pizza again - I love it too much!

No it was just an advert done by the Wallace and Gromit people.

I think once you see it you will think twice about never eating it again. There is more to it than causing obesity.
UK Government Behind Food's 'Hidden Nasties' To Fill Whole Ad Break - YouTube

This youtube clip shows the amount of fat in a pizza and is part of the ad. also shows the amount of sugar in a can of fizzy drink.

Oh goodness, Ihave just watched it again................it is truly disgusting

You will. It is bound to be on again. You will be as horrified as I was.

No it was just an advert done by the Wallace and Gromit people.

I think once you see it you will think twice about never eating it again. There is more to it than causing obesity.
UK Government Behind Food's 'Hidden Nasties' To Fill Whole Ad Break - YouTube

This youtube clip shows the amount of fat in a pizza and is part of the ad. also shows the amount of sugar in a can of fizzy drink.

I've seen the advert now, it's not nice but it doesn't surprise me there's that much fat in a pizza.
I'll still enjoy one occasionally which probably makes me a sick person :D

It is disgusting how much is in one but it doesnt put me off eating one... they are just sooo yummy lol x

It dosen't put me off either, it's just something that shouldn't be done all the time.

Fat/Salt/Sugar we all know it's bad for us.

The new anti smoking ones are also gross but it's dosen't make me want to give up either.

:)

It dosen't put me off either, it's just something that shouldn't be done all the time.

Fat/Salt/Sugar we all know it's bad for us.

The new anti smoking ones are also gross but it's dosen't make me want to give up either.

My OH gave up smoking in October and he said the adverts never put him off but now he has stopped they make him feel sick and he can't believe he put his body through all that, I'm so proud of him. He had been smoking for about 13 years x

My OH gave up smoking in October and he said the adverts never put him off but now he has stopped they make him feel sick and he can't believe he put his body through all that, I'm so proud of him. He had been smoking for about 13 years x

Yeah it's a tough one giving up smoking, well done to ur OH. :)

Shock tactics have never really worked on me though.

Yeah it's a tough one giving up smoking, well done to ur OH. :)

Shock tactics have never really worked on me though.

To be honest he only stopped because of the price, it wasnt until he saw how much he was saving that he then starting to consider the health benefits

Anyone see the Food4thought advert tonight during Coronation Street?

I would never have thought that a pizza could contain so much fat. It looks disgusting.

No from now on the only pizza for me is the SW one with the potatoe base.

Mind you it is a brilliant ad. and what education is all about. It leaves people to make up their own minds.

eeewww made me feel sick seeing that!!

(whats the reipe for potato base pizza :confused:please)x

Back