I wish I turn my brain off

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Kirstie007, 12 March 2011 Social URL.

1. Kirstie007

Kirstie007 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.6lb(6.54%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I'm struggling today, I can't stop thinking about food.

I really want to indulge myself in some lovely food - won't send you all mental too by mentioning my specific craving.

I won't cheat but wish that I could just tune out the craving - I know its in my head.

I keep telling myself - this is my decision to do this diet, I will get slim I know I will.

Hope you are all surviving this week x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. YumyMumy

YumyMumy Crawling to the finish!

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.33%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hey Hun, I'm following lipotrim just posted myself how anxious i am today, Hiding in my bed away from my husbands cooking :0( just remember the feeling of waking up another day done :0) ! Xx

4. dizzy34

dizzy34 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    lighter life
    Hi, im only one week in and im just the same as you. Keep thinking if i wasnt doing this plan i could indulge myself, but then trying to remember thats what got me into this situation. What i want is choc and i couldnt have that on any diet could i? As you say, the YM the thought of waking up another day done keeps me going. Good luck to the two of you...it helps me knowing that im not the only one. At least we know that there is another two people struggling with the same feelings.xxx

5. LadyT

LadyT Tough But Sexy X

Start Weight:
    93.4kg
    Current Weight:
    88kg
    Goal Weight:
    73kg
    Lost(%):
    5.4kg(5.83%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    I think we all go through stages of 'wanting', I have had a dificult week this week, every programme on TV there was something mgorgeous staring back at me.

Just think how far we have come. It won't be long before we can all have what we desire, in moderation of course lol we dont want to end up back where we started lol xx

6. Halebob

Halebob Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st6.8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0.2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.6lb(3.25%)
    Diet:
    Healthy eating
    Why is it always the evening I start thinking about food???
    Was fine this morningafter my break last night, but at the mo all i can think about is food. My problem is my mind always tells me I want what i can't have. And because I can't have it. i want it. Grrrrrrrr
    Just glad that i haven't acted on it.

7. gingette

gingette Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(18.13%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life Total
    it is a tough one. i just wish the cravings would pass again.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.