ice lollies????

aimz

i know its probs already been asked but im new does anyone know the what ice lollies have the lowest syns?? i need to snack lol

mini milks are only 1.5 syns!

wow thats good thanks i loved those as a kid mmm, someone once told me ribena lollies are only one syn but sounds to good to be true lol

what about Polly Pineapple...anyone know?

I'm really into the skinny cow dippers lollies at the moment. They are chocolate and caramel and only 3 syns! nom!

Del Monte 100% juice lollies - 3.5 syns on all plans

wow thats good thanks i loved those as a kid mmm, someone once told me ribena lollies are only one syn but sounds to good to be true lol

Yes I have some Ribena lollies in the freezer, and they are 1 syn (the long ones shaped like mini-milks). I also remember getting some supermarket own brand fruit ones that were 1 syn, again the same kind of shape as mini milks, might have been ASDA.

Has to be a twister for me though, mainly becasue I can take ages eating it - you have to eat the ice cream swirl off first!

carriebrad said:
what about Polly Pineapple...anyone know?

Dunno if they are available in England/ Scotland but I treat them and pear picking porkies as bout 5 syns each- cos fruit pastille lollies r 5

Back