ICE QUEEN FINALLY SUCCUMBED

sliemox

OOOhhhhhhh noooo wat just happened there been 100% straight for the past 28days and only to succumb 4 days before my wi i can't believe it. Was down the dumps the whole day and was feeling it in my bones prompted also by the awful weather. Started by 1 bar too many, then this then, that. Soo disappointed in myself.

But i will gracefully pick myself up and chin up tommorow is another day, hopefully things will be good and hope my losses are still good. Not able to stomach more than 2ltrs of water today as well jus feeling cold. Dis..........aaa.....pp...oo...nt......ed...................... :cry::cry:

I know what you mean sliemox, I think wen diet comes up to day 27, 28 we start getting bored of the same routine and same food everyday. Don't worry you can do it and I know you will do it.Good Luck!!!

thanks harry yeah managed to stay on track today but I am at that point, of boredom at the moment, feeling tired and all. will try and get through the remainder of the week and mayb have an aam week nxr week that if i feel up to it might change my mind wen the times comes.

Stay focused hun!! You can do it :)

thank you will try

Awww I feel your pain - we all get days like that.
Just put it behind you hun you are doing so well x

I always beat myself up for days like that. But hey, your human! Get back on it tomorrow and you'll still lose weight. Well done for being 100% for so long (better than I've done!) xx

@ Angel and @xxAllie thank you hve managed to put it behind me at least it did not affect my losses they were better than expected looking forward to 100% December challenge

Yay!!!

We can do it...

Back