Iceland steak in peppercorn sauce

timtim

Gold Member
Heard this was free somewhere so bought just had a look at the packaging and it contains 9% single cream! Thought this didn't sound right, checked syns online can't find it so put it through the syns calculator and its coming up as free! I'm so confused how can it be? Wonder I anyone knows wether it is or not and that maybe I used the calculator wrong havent used it before Tia

timtim said:
Heard this was free somewhere so bought just had a look at the packaging and it contains 9% single cream! Thought this didn't sound right, checked syns online can't find it so put it through the syns calculator and its coming up as free! I'm so confused how can it be? Wonder I anyone knows wether it is or not and that maybe I used the calculator wrong havent used it before Tia

It's on syns online as 11.5 syns on EE if its the one that comes with 'steak cut chips' too
If not, then inputting the details into the calculator is the only way :) HTH

Welshtigger said:
It's on syns online as 11.5 syns on EE if its the one that comes with 'steak cut chips' too
If not, then inputting the details into the calculator is the only way :) HTH

Aw thank you not the one with chips, calculator is defo coming up as free but I don't trust it lol thank you for checking :)

timtim said:
Aw thank you not the one with chips, calculator is defo coming up as free but I don't trust it lol thank you for checking :)

As long as you've put the details in, and accounted for the free food then it'll be right x

Back