icelands syn values please

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by vicram1986, 18 November 2010 Social URL.

1. vicram1986

vicram1986 Member

Start Weight:
    19st12.9lb
    Current Weight:
    19st1.9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(3.94%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Im off to my first group session this morning dreading what the scales will say but looking forward to my weight loss journey. i have 4 children, 5 if you count the OH lol. we have to shop to a tight budget due to our financial situation at the mo. sometimes i find it so much easier to shop at icelands. does anyone know of anything they sell thats free or low in syns???? I love the southern fried chicken strips (bit like kfc) if anyone knows how many syns they are that will be great :)
    i know things like chicken breast and other plain meats are free but if anyone knows any other cheap low syn alternatives i would be very grateful for your ideas
    thanks ever so much

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lurverick

lurverick Now to maintain.....

Start Weight:
    12st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    8st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st3lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(31.4%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    slimming world.
    the bags of fish (smoke haddock,cod ) etc are good value from there if shopping on a budget and most fish is speed or superspeed.
    they also do roast beef in gravy thats free and mini chicken fillets in gravy that are free.

4. nico

nico Full Member

like you i'm also feeling the pinch with money being tight so i'll be keeping an eye on this thread and i love iceland :D

5. vicram1986

vicram1986 Member

Start Weight:
    19st12.9lb
    Current Weight:
    19st1.9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(3.94%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    meat with gravy?? free. thats great!!! will look into that. im going to investigate some of icelands syn values and will up date the post with what i find :D

6. roxy222

roxy222 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.23%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    this is what i need too have just posted a thread to see if i can get ideas

7. kathy1980

kathy1980 Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    I'm liking the sound of the chicken fillets in gravy that's free is it def free

8. RScothern

RScothern Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.49%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Iceland Southern Fried Chicken Dippers, 30 pack, frozen 18g each[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][​IMG] 1½ Syns on Extra Easy [​IMG] Original 1½ Syns [​IMG] Green 2 Syns [/FONT]
    [/FONT]

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.