icelands syn values please

Im off to my first group session this morning dreading what the scales will say but looking forward to my weight loss journey. i have 4 children, 5 if you count the OH lol. we have to shop to a tight budget due to our financial situation at the mo. sometimes i find it so much easier to shop at icelands. does anyone know of anything they sell thats free or low in syns???? I love the southern fried chicken strips (bit like kfc) if anyone knows how many syns they are that will be great :)
i know things like chicken breast and other plain meats are free but if anyone knows any other cheap low syn alternatives i would be very grateful for your ideas
thanks ever so much

the bags of fish (smoke haddock,cod ) etc are good value from there if shopping on a budget and most fish is speed or superspeed.
they also do roast beef in gravy thats free and mini chicken fillets in gravy that are free.

like you i'm also feeling the pinch with money being tight so i'll be keeping an eye on this thread and i love iceland :D

meat with gravy?? free. thats great!!! will look into that. im going to investigate some of icelands syn values and will up date the post with what i find :D

Iceland Southern Fried Chicken Dippers, 30 pack, frozen 18g each[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
extraeasy.gif
1½ Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 1½ Syns
green.gif
Green 2 Syns
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Back