Idea for cd food techies

Mrs Taurus

Silver Member
I have read many threads on mix-a-mousse, they sound yummy,but a pain to make.
Wouldn't it be great if cd added to it's products by producing pots of it's own mousse, using the mix-a-mousse ingredient,but obviously producing in bulk!
CD already boasts more products/flavours than LL so this would be another feather in it's cap.......maybe cd yogurts and smoothies to follow, oh yep and add extra soup flavours! x

and make them veggie...

xxx

oh I didn't realise they weren't veggie, must limit diet for vegetarians.

Although shame on me sorry, but I wish they did a Mulligtawny one!
x

Beccabug, have been using a carageen based powder called veggie-set, which has no added sweetners or starches, it makes a pretty nifty mousse... have only just discovered it, and it really helps because you can make a LOT of mousse with just one shake!

xxx

Beccabug, have been using a carageen based powder called veggie-set, which has no added sweetners or starches, it makes a pretty nifty mousse... have only just discovered it, and it really helps because you can make a LOT of mousse with just one shake!

xxx

Yeay, where do you get it? I am always very jealous of the mousse things. Thank you, you made my day.

my local independent health food shop has it... just a small sachet, but it'd last a week anyway! (I just stocked up with three today!)

xxx

my local independent health food shop has it... just a small sachet, but it'd last a week anyway! (I just stocked up with three today!)

xxx

Thanks so much, I'll have a look for that.

Back