Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Idea for taking measurements without seeing scary numbers

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by leighsewingdiva, 27 April 2011 Social URL.

1. leighsewingdiva

leighsewingdiva Full Member

Start Weight:
    23st4lb
    Current Weight:
    21st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(7.06%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    I know a few people have said they want to measure but don't want to see those scary numbers. Something I read about somewhere once and have tried and works great is measuring using string.
    Take a piece of string and wrap it around the area you want to measure. Cut it to that length. Take a piece of masking tape and write on what the string measured.
    Next time Mark with a felt tip pen where you measure this time and you can then use a tape measure or ruler to measure how many inches you have lost without ever having to know how many actual inches you are.
    Hope that helps x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. willowmcg

willowmcg Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.93%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, exante
    Leigh what a good idea. When I saw mine, it freaked me out.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.