Ideas for a party

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
Hey hey ...
Well i am 30th this yr and am i going to be slim...so i am wanting a party with style and ideas on venues etc???:D
I know its in november ...but i want to make sure its fab!

Evenin Nics... don't know what type of venues you have up that way... will you be havin a big big party or just close friends n fam xx

What day is your big day????? Mine is on the 11th, but will be 8 years older than you hun boo hoo lol
22nd hunni ...i am a strange one scorpio sag cusp...hence the jeykl and hyde mood swings hehehe
OOOOO we could have a massive double bash

Ang ... i missed out on my 18 as i was pregnant and 21st well i had a big bust up with the boyfriend ...so i am looking to have a big one to make up for both!!!!

Ang ... i missed out on my 18 as i was pregnant and 21st well i had a big bust up with the boyfriend ...so i am looking to have a big one to make up for both!!!!

yeh so u should.. and after all ur effort on this and stuff...something wicked to look forward to.. champangne limo tour round the city centre on way to venue with ur closest gals xx

I was 30 this year as well goes quick well my friend had a 30th do and her theme was 80's so much to think about make it a good one
Lisax

Back