If you could make a food free.....what would it be...

Mmmmm, full fat Hellmans Mayo and Burger King!

You naughtie tease Donnie lol.

Gotta be cheese - all types on all days for me and coconut milk, oh yes a proper butter but only a little bit say 28g worth, I could live with that lol. Bread, mustn't forgett the bread but only tasty stuff like still hot bloomers.

Thats it now, want a sandwich!!!

cheese and wine.

for me it would be proper curry from an indian restaurant, chinese food (ie all the bad stuff like the seaseme prawn toasts and won tons etc) and sweeties - think haribos!! :)

Warburtons white toastie bread
Tiger bread/baguette/rolls - any kind of
Domino's pizza and garlic and herb dip
Walkers Sensation Thai sweet Chilli crisps
Pink Champagne
Coco Pops
Dry Roasted peanuts
Carrot Cake

Mmmm, i could go on and on and on with this.....

Crusty white bread
Tyrrells crisps
Green & Blacks chocolate
White wine
M&S Cornish Cruncher cheddar
President butter

oh - and today, at least, doughnuts. Or should I say "donuts". I have been reading a Spenser novel and he seems to be eating in every Dunkin' Donuts in Boston! What is a Boston Cream Donut? No - on second thoughts, don't tell me!

Lol...they must be that high in syns Hun that they arent even listed on the SW website!!!

Do we have Dunkin' Donuts in the UK? No, on second thoughts, don't tell me that either. I have a hard enough time walking past the Krispy Kremes counter in Tesco!

I must be the only person in the world who does not like KFC- thankfully!

Mine would have to be crusty bread.

Mine would have to be my homemade chocolate brownies fresh out of the oven covered in channel island double cream.

Chinese :D - the whole lot :D LOL

Back