If you had your own shop.........

I want to live in this village and visit all your shops ! and when we have bonded over walking our dogs in the bright sunshine on the local beach we can all meet for a drink in that gorgeous village pub we have all been looking forward to opening next week.

Loads of handmade goodies and craft materials, I'd also have a little coffee & cake shop so you could sip coffee whilst you craft!

Clothing, shoes and accesories, from brands like Alice and The Pirates, Moi Meme Moitie, Angelic Pretty, Metamorphose temps de Fille, Baby the Stars Shine Bright, Innocent World, Victorian Maiden and Juliette et Justine :D

i would have a cupcake and all things shabby chic shop as i love it all so much is 4 rooms of my house to many to have the same theme lol? im tempted to go all out and have my whole house shabby chic and cupcake items. things is my hubby hates pink!!!

Herbs and spices - love the smell of them.

Beads and findings so that I could play with them all day.

Knitting and crochet supplies

Definitely a Music Shop! I'd love to work in a room filled with musical instruments! It would be so much fun :)

I'd love to open a wedding shop. Accessories, dresses, suits, flowers... Everything!

Id open a really nice children's dress agency, so everyone can dress their children in lovely clothes for a fraction of the price, and clothes are recycled! I'd have a little cafe there and lots of room for the children to play!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ah, a cake and hot-beverage shop would be awesome to own.

Back