if you've eaten

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Hoping2LoseBig!!, 26 September 2009 Social URL.

1. Hoping2LoseBig!!

Hoping2LoseBig!! Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.83%)
    Diet:
    CD
    If you've eaten (stupidly) does drinking water help flush it out?
    I did eat too much and am now glugging water but get weighed in on monday dont no how much it will affect....any advice would be great thank u x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. slimwannabe

slimwannabe Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st2lb(26.13%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    oh not sure hon to be honest,what exactly did you eat? There are some things you might get away with,but then probably lot's you can't.
    I ate on 2 of my weeks on CD,once at a wedding and once when I went Thorpe Park but still lost 3lbs on each week so hopefully you will be ok.
    Good luck for WI x

4. Hoping2LoseBig!!

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.83%)
    Diet:
    CD
    I ate bread and crisps! BAD BAD ME!! lol

5. slimwannabe

slimwannabe Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st2lb(26.13%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Mmm ok so could have been worse/better lol but when I went to the wedding I had eaten......now let me think....
    Ah ha,half a slice quiche,cous cous,chicken,salmon,salad,bit of chocolate cake and a piece of fruit wedding cake. I am sure there was more I nibbled on but have slept since then so can't remember but did drink d.coke all day as well.

Anyway the point is I still lost 3 lbs so hopefully it won't be too damaging for you,will be checking on here mon eve to see how your WI goes x

6. MissPinky

MissPinky Shrinky Pinky!

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet - maintenance
    If it was a slice of bread and a regular portion bag of crisps, I don't think you'll have done too much damage - but water probably won't flush it through. (Hoping you don't mean a whole loaf and a family pack of crisps!)

If this could happen again (e.g. because they're in the house for other people) you could try to get weight watchers crisps and a loaf of nimble in? - absolutely minimal damage at least if it happens then.

7. Hoping2LoseBig!!

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.83%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Thanks hun, im gunna guzzle the water tonight...and defo 100% today went on scales and apparantly ive put on 6lbs in like 9hrs? How the hell i dont know lol but maybe thats all the water i been drinkin i have done at least 4 litres!

Thanks again xx

8. Hoping2LoseBig!!

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.83%)
    Diet:
    CD
    No i bought them from the shops i had an arguement with the OH and we split (again) so felt down! oh god i better keep my fingers crossed for monday eeeeeek lol!! i was so close so sept challenge aswell!

9. MissPinky

MissPinky Shrinky Pinky!

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet - maintenance
    Weight fluctuates through the day with intake (usually upwards, sadly for us all) and water is actually quite heavy. Plus your CD 'meals' weigh too. This could well be contributing to your scale situation.

Understandable it happened given the circumstances you described - but get straight back up again and don't beat yourself up!

10. LizzMB

LizzMB WILL be Slim!

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.57%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    the one thing you need to be aware of is that although your cals wont be effected too much over the week, depending how carb sensitive you are, you might have just topped up your glycogen which is usually 3/4 of your first weeks loss so i'm told and that usually takes 3-4 days to bugger off again....
    So just be warned that it MIGHT have an effect on the scales at this weeks weigh in, but then again, it MIGHT not!
    Fingers crossed for you though
    x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.