Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Ikea restaurant

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Queries' started by Sapi Ketawa, 5 September 2011 Social URL.

1. Sapi Ketawa

Sapi Ketawa Full Member

Start Weight:
    235lb
    Current Weight:
    203lb
    Goal Weight:
    122lb
    Lost(%):
    32lb(13.62%)
    Diet:
    Diet Chef
    It looks like I'm going to be accompanying a friend to pick out furniture at Ikea - and this trip will include lunch in the cafe.

I can't find the NI on the Ikea website :confused: Does anyone have any idea about the pro points for the meatballs/sauce/gravy??

Thank you :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Snakes and ladders

Snakes and ladders Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(17.65%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Calorie counting, exercise
    Try searching for "nutrition info IKEA". I went there the other day and did a search beforehand. I ended up having the kids meatballs with mash and gravy (400 calories, don't know propoints!), because everything else was really calorific... still filled me up loads though, and I felt SO virtuous!

Good luck!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.