ikea meatballs meal help please

sammi.g

Silver Member
hi, im going to ikea tomorrow and will be having the small meatball, chips & sauce meal, i have tried looking through all the search threads but cant find the propoints answer, would someone please work it out for me on their calculator? i know it will be quite a few but wld like to plan my day foodwise around this meal :confused:

graddas(cream sauce:

40gr - kcal-60
fat - 3gr
carbs-6gr
protein- unknown

meatballs:
6 meatballs- 210 kcal
fat - 13gr
carbs - 9gr
protein -14gr

hi, im going to ikea tomorrow and will be having the small meatball, chips & sauce meal, i have tried looking through all the search threads but cant find the propoints answer, would someone please work it out for me on their calculator? i know it will be quite a few but wld like to plan my day foodwise around this meal :confused:

graddas(cream sauce:

40gr - kcal-60
fat - 3gr
carbs-6gr
protein- unknown

meatballs:
6 meatballs- 210 kcal
fat - 13gr
carbs - 9gr
protein -14gr

Working out the Sauce with 0g of Protein makes it 1pp but add even 1-12g of Protein and it pushes it up to 2pp.

Working out the 6 meatballs it's 6pp.

Hope this helps. X

thank you so much ur a star :) x

i'm going to the one in croyden as i haven't been for a couple of years, but the restaurants does swedish meatballs, cream sauce, chips & loganberry sauce so i shall treat myself to a small one as the meal comes in three sizes i think hahahaha tbh i thought the meatballs would be higher than 1pp each ! i shall have to do a pp day as im following the simply filling plan and its working out really well for me as i hate counting points every day x

i'm going to the one in croyden as i haven't been for a couple of years, but the restaurants does swedish meatballs, cream sauce, chips & loganberry sauce so i shall treat myself to a small one as the meal comes in three sizes i think hahahaha tbh i thought the meatballs would be higher than 1pp each ! i shall have to do a pp day as im following the simply filling plan and its working out really well for me as i hate counting points every day x

Can you switch between the two plans as you wish? I couldn't do SF as i have no concept of portion control, I only stop eating now as my PP have run out lol x

yes you can do as many days of each as you wish, i find im pretty good now at stopping when im satisfied, i think because you make healthier choices to avoid using ur weeklies you choose more filling and healthy foods, which i guess is the aim of it, i do make sure i use all my weeklies though as i think i get better losses using them & so far i have lost every week, i have a food diary over on the simply filling section is you want to have a look. portion size was always too big but i use a smaller plate now which defo helps and ive got used to eating just enough x

yes you can do as many days of each as you wish, i find im pretty good now at stopping when im satisfied, i think because you make healthier choices to avoid using ur weeklies you choose more filling and healthy foods, which i guess is the aim of it, i do make sure i use all my weeklies though as i think i get better losses using them & so far i have lost every week, i have a food diary over on the simply filling section is you want to have a look. portion size was always too big but i use a smaller plate now which defo helps and ive got used to eating just enough x

How long have you been following the plan for and how much have you lost ? I have been in two minds about the Weeklies, I wasn't sure whether to use them or not, it feels a bit naughty to use them LOL! x

started 7th march all the weight loss etc is in my signature below x 1stone 11lb in 10 weeks and that includes 10 days in france x

started 7th march all the weight loss etc is in my signature below x 1stone 11lb in 10 weeks and that includes 10 days in france x

Your Signature isn't showing?!? Wow your loss has been fantastic in such a short space of time, it's really filling me with confidence for my 21lbs I need to lose. X

oh how strange, it says it is showing but obviously not, mmm can u see it now ?

i can see this ( 17/05/13 Start Weight 9Stone 5lb (21lbs to go) i always presumed ppl cld see my signature, ill copy & paste it

start date 7/3/13

start weight 14st 1lb

week 1)
-4lbs
:)13st 10.3/4 lbs
week 2)
-3 3/4lbs
:)13st 7lbs
week 3)
-2 1/4lbs
:)13st 4.3/4lbs
week 4)
-1 1/4lbs
:)13st 3.1/2lbs
week 5) -3lbs
:) 13st 1/2 lb first stone done
week 6) -1.3/4lbs
:)12st 12.3/4lb
week 7)
-2 lbs
:) 12st 10.3/4lb
week 8)
-2.3/4lbs :) 12st 7.1/2lb
week 9&10)
-3.1/4lbs
:) 12st 4.1/4lb

i can see this ( 17/05/13 Start Weight 9Stone 5lb (21lbs to go) i always presumed ppl cld see my signature, ill copy & paste it

start date 7/3/13

start weight 14st 1lb

week 1) -4lbs :)13st 10.3/4 lbs
week 2) -3 3/4lbs :)13st 7lbs
week 3) -2 1/4lbs :)13st 4.3/4lbs
week 4) -1 1/4lbs :)13st 3.1/2lbs
week 5) -3lbs :) 13st 1/2 lb first stone done
week 6) -1.3/4lbs :)12st 12.3/4lb
week 7) -2 lbs :) 12st 10.3/4lb
week 8) -2.3/4lbs :) 12st 7.1/2lb
week 9&10) -3.1/4lbs :) 12st 4.1/4lb

That's my Signature, it's only little at the moment lol....thanks for copying and pasting yours, I hope I get 4lbs off in the first week, that would be amazing,! Can't believe you've done it using all your Weeklies too! Well Done! X

thank you & good luck,you are supposed to use them as they have been factored into the calculations & to lose weight, so don't feel guilty using them. i have always found better losses using everything , i do stick to it 100% but then i do want to be slim again :) x

thank you & good luck,you are supposed to use them as they have been factored into the calculations & to lose weight, so don't feel guilty using them. i have always found better losses using everything , i do stick to it 100% but then i do want to be slim again :) x

What is your goal weight Hun? X

about 10st 7lbs or there abouts x

Back