Ill be joining you all...

Kellie=]

Silver Member
From Monday :)
Looking forward to it xx

Sensible decision you have made their Kellie, am sooo happy and proud of you! We cna ejoy doing this together and support one another. Even though i have started week 4 today, i am still a beginner as i don't have support from my LLC regarding this and don't haev all ther resource available. Alibongo and DebG have been supporting and advising me all the time. Also GoBubbles.

Good luck Kellie, i am really glad, as its really not worth it to continue if your body has been feeling like that, health comes first, look what happened to me, !

Hiya, welcome to RTM. Im just about to start week 5 (well on sunday) so slowly getting there.
I think you made the right decision about moving up the plan.

sil

i started on tuesday and im loving it. salad and tuna for tea and a boiled egg. ivew been planning this for days
done my menu for the week. had chicken on tueday and a lovely peice of haddock last night, its all so exciting
One thing thought how can 1 small chicken breast fill me up. and my stomach has been making some wonderful noices in the last 2 days. i think there is a party going on

I'll be joining you all next Friday - can't wait to have that Kipper!!

Back