im a little lost please could someone help me!!

Aww never worry lol I've be on plan from Monday even though I joined on Wednesday . So far so good . I have my weekend planned out . That way I can stay on track . My daughter is 16 on Monday so I'm making some SW food for the party so I stick to it . I just hope it goes to plan. Thanks for asking . Teresa xxx

Aww never worry lol I've be on plan from Monday even though I joined on Wednesday . So far so good . I have my weekend planned out . That way I can stay on track . My daughter is 16 on Monday so I'm making some SW food for the party so I stick to it . I just hope it goes to plan. Thanks for asking . Teresa xxx

Well, it's great that you have planned for the b'day so well with all the right foods... My little one is 10 in about 11 days and he has requested all the naughty foods and treats that I will not be able to really have...he is a little sad that I won't be eating it for his day but I really want to do this right...I told him I might have a bite of something but we are talking millions of points...Lol I am sure you will do fine, just follow it and be positive! :) x

Annie2012 said:
Well, it's great that you have planned for the b'day so well with all the right foods... My little one is 10 in about 11 days and he has requested all the naughty foods and treats that I will not be able to really have...he is a little sad that I won't be eating it for his day but I really want to do this right...I told him I might have a bite of something but we are talking millions of points...Lol I am sure you will do fine, just follow it and be positive! :) x

It's been so easy in the past for me to give in on special occasions . This time I'm not going to . I don't know about you but for me once I break it I find it so hard to get back on track . I hope your little boy has a wonderful birthday . Teresa xxx

It's been so easy in the past for me to give in on special occasions . This time I'm not going to . I don't know about you but for me once I break it I find it so hard to get back on track . I hope your little boy has a wonderful birthday . Teresa xxx

Unfortunately, I am the same....if I get off track, I do find it hard to get back onto it... so, I am a little worried...best not to start and have some bits in just for me....:) When I did Lighter Life a few years ago, I sat thru' X'mas dinner that I cooked and numerous family b'days and managed great. I knew if I ate, I'd find it hard to get back into ketosis... so, at least this time, I can eat real food! :)) Thanks for the b'day wishes. Hope your daughter has a lovely 16th too. xx

Back