I'm a man, get me outta here!!!

scirishman

Thought that would get your attention ladies ;)...just wondered if there were any men on here...I'm new to this gig...

1st weigh in today and lost 7.5 Llb's so dead chuffed...and a big thanks to Starlight/Sandy for the url - made a big difference.

Going back to the chauvenist tone if I may, our leader confirmed what most of you probably already knew...that 99% of WW members are women...but the 1% of men are by far the greatest achievers on this programme :cool:

Time will tell I guess!!!

hello, well done, that's a brilliant loss! As for men being bigger losers....well I couldn't possibly comment! ;) Hope you have a great week and welcome to forum

hello, well done, that's a brilliant loss! As for men being bigger losers....well I couldn't possibly comment! ;) Hope you have a great week and welcome to forum

Cheers...by the look of things you must be in the minority!

Hmmmm sounds like a challenge ;)

Well some good old fashioned competition is always good...can't do this on my own though...men???

Thanks again for the tips last week, they really were a big help...and being from Edinburgh originally it's always good to know what you can have at the chippy!

whats a man? :p i dont think i've seen one before....

..ooh i tell a lie.. we have Manny - but havent seen him around lately.. his wifes been due for a while so that could be why..

oh and welcome btw! :D

Well done on your weight loss so far. Men usually loose weight so quickly when they stop drinking!! My hubby (who's not an alcoholic), can loose half a stone in a couple of weeks just cutting out the lager!! - That's how they loose more:eek:

Welcome :D

Hi and welcome - actually, there is some truth in what you say. There is an article in the paper today about it

Its because men are more selfish and tend to be more focussed on their own needs so when they go on a diet they don't allow anyone or anything to de-rail them (well that's what the science boffins in the Independent said anyhow - or words to that effect ;))

Back