I'm a newbie

Hi all

Just joined and hoping to get and give some inspiration.
I have been attending Slimming World for a year and have lost 2 stone.:)
What an achievment for me and am quite proud of myself although at times very annoyed that the weight loss isnt a lot bigger.:cry:

Hi and welcome. That is a great weight loss and you just need to keep it going. How much more do you want to lose?

Irene xx

Well done on your 2 stone, don't feel bad it isn't more. If I gave you a sack that weighed 2 stone and asked you to carry it round for me all year you would see just how great that achievement is!

You will find so much support here I am sure you'll soon be on to losing your next stone.

xx

Hi and welcome. That is a great weight loss and you just need to keep it going. How much more do you want to lose?

Irene xx
Hi Irene
I dont have an actual weight loss in mind although to be in the healthy weight range I will need to lose at least another 7stone...I try not to think about it too much and take each day as it comes...I had weigh in last night and now my total weight loss is 2 stone 2 pounds..

Last edited:
Well done on your 2 stone, don't feel bad it isn't more. If I gave you a sack that weighed 2 stone and asked you to carry it round for me all year you would see just how great that achievement is!

You will find so much support here I am sure you'll soon be on to losing your next stone.

xx
Hi Peony
Thanks for your words - you are so right and it has given me something to think about.;)

I just joined myself at the weekend and have a target to reach my ideal weight by Xmas but I'm determined not to worry too much about the scales and just concentrate on my new healthy lifestyle.
Just remember it is ok to treat yourself every once in a while otherwise it can get a little hard.
All the best

Hi All, I am back again - left SW due to my own ridiculous reasons...however been back since Aug 11 and have lost 2 stone 5 so back on track...

Back