I'm a newbie

Bluebell73

Hello, I registered on here in December and then forgot all about it, now I am back. Nearly 40 and want to start losing the baby weight from 11 years and three kids ago! I have decided on SW as my method of losing weight and am needing all the help and encouragement I can get. I have started a blog too to track how I feel, talk to myself/anyone that will listen to me.. I would really like to hear from anyone in a similar situation to myself (5ft 3in 12st)

Hello to all

Hi Bluebell73! Hope you're well. I'm also a newbie! I'm currently 10st looking to lose two stones. I started an organic diet a week ago and have lost 4lbs already but I commence my proper diet and gym routine as of tomorrow! I think the blog idea is fantastic and a really good way to keep track! Fingers crossed for us both! Good luck! :)

Hi all, I'm also a newbie! I've started SW in an attempt to support my husband with his diet but could do with losing 6-8lbs myself. Any hints and tips would be very welcome!!

Hi! Im really pleased to have seen your post - I am also a newbie on here (joined this evening and Im really struggling to get to grips with the site!) I am also doing SW as of Thursday and I'm really enjoying so far. How are you finding it? xx

Hi! Im really pleased to have seen your post - I am also a newbie on here (joined this evening and Im really struggling to get to grips with the site!) I am also doing SW as of Thursday and I'm really enjoying so far. How are you finding it? xx

Hey im new 2 think im just about managing to find my way around the site hope your enjoying sw as much as me :)

Back