I'm a plonker

Yeah, just want to get this couple of stone off. I have let myself go this last 3 months, so just getting on track again. Just think I was 20st this time last year so to lose a couple is not such a huge deal. xxx

Well it looks like almost all of us have done it, still, at least now we know how easy it can be and we won't do it again :p

So when's your start date? OMG nearly all the old lot are back!! xx

If all the 'old' lot are back, does that mean they all regained after they left? This is my greatest fear. Did they do the refeed? Does this forum ever hear from people that take off the weight and keep it off? Slight panic on the hardest day yet!

Please bear in mind that most people lost 4+ stone and may be back to lose 1st that they put on over the Christmas period or over a period of several months.

Yes, this forum hears from plenty of people who have lost the weight and kept it off.

If you mess around when you come off the diet you will put the weight back on pure and simple. My own reason was that I came off due to ill health and then kept thinking 'I'm back on the diet on Monday, I'll just have one last blow-out' and Monday never came.

There are plenty of different reasons as to why people might come back but few come back weighing the same as they did when the started. As FTT said, last time he started he weighed 20 stone. When I started I was 3 stone heavier than when I started now.

The onus is on you to be honest. You can't tell how you're going to be after the diet based solely on other people's experiences. Yes, some of us have made mistakes and gained some weight but we are back here rectifying it before it gets any worse.

That last post was really interesting. It's good to know that you are in control of your weight now and wont let it creep up to what it was previously. Inspirational as always!

That's great to know. People who have talked about food replacement seem to say you put it all back on and more, So scared. I was not meaning to come across as having a go, or minimise what people have acheived. I apologise if it came over that way.

I apologise myself for ranting there but I do tend to get very defensive of those guys and girls who helped me so much last time around. Eg, I kept messing up in my very first week and it was fattothin who sorted me out with some wise words and from that point on I never cheated once.

You come to think of the people on here as good friends, family even, and everyone helps everyone out when they need it.

The people that tend to slam TFR diets are almost always people who a) have never been on one or b) who have never had a weight problem and so cannot possibly understand the desperation that we feel to lose the weight.

Negativity is often fueled by fear of the unknown. Take it upon yourself to prove all of those people wrong.

Don't forget hun that when you come off the diet the forum will still be here for support if you need it and can help to keep you maintaining.

~Gem xx

If all the 'old' lot are back, does that mean they all regained after they left? This is my greatest fear. Did they do the refeed? Does this forum ever hear from people that take off the weight and keep it off? Slight panic on the hardest day yet!

The weight I put on was purely my fault and not the LT's. It would have happened any diet I went on. I got silly and decided to ignore the pounds creeping on. Dont let it put you off this diet is the bogs dollox but you must remember maintaining is far harder than losing it is a complete lifestyle change xx

I apologise myself for ranting there but I do tend to get very defensive of those guys and girls who helped me so much last time around. Eg, I kept messing up in my very first week and it was fattothin who sorted me out with some wise words and from that point on I never cheated once.

You come to think of the people on here as good friends, family even, and everyone helps everyone out when they need it.

The people that tend to slam TFR diets are almost always people who a) have never been on one or b) who have never had a weight problem and so cannot possibly understand the desperation that we feel to lose the weight.

Negativity is often fueled by fear of the unknown. Take it upon yourself to prove all of those people wrong.

Don't forget hun that when you come off the diet the forum will still be here for support if you need it and can help to keep you maintaining.

~Gem xx

Awww I didnt know that pet, bless xxx:eek:;)

Thanks, Gem. I am only on day 6 and so am full of questions and worries. Also quite tearful today!! Really am encouraged by all on here. xx

Welcome back!! There is nothing wrong with having tried somthing else, at least now you are not wondering what if.... x

Welcome back, you can do it, plenty of time.
Thats the thing with these other diets, you can use syns, points, but I am the sort of person give me an inch and I will take a mile.
Lipotrim rocks, there is no hidden extras, 3 sachets and downwards we go.
Good luck for the re-start.

Thanks everyone ;-)
Re: maintaining after, my CDC said that a pound here or there is ok, once you get towards 7lb then you need to do something. Thought this was quite good advice.

Back