IM BAAAACCCCKKKKKKK!

xxchristiexx

Team Reem
Hi everyone :D
Well been a while from iv done SW and iv decided to get back on the band wagon and shift this weight once and for all! I am going back to class on Wednesday so Thursday will be the start of a new and lighter me! Fed up complaining about having weight on but then doing nothing about it so time to actually do something about it and stop making excuses! I have around 2st to lose but going to take it ½ a stone at a time :D looking forward to getting stuck in as I really enjoy SW, cant wait to talk to u all :D
I am not looking at this as a “diet” but more of a lifestyle change :D

Hi Christie

Welcome back! Like you, I've been here before but I am determined to make a change for good this time.

I have yo-yo dieted for the best part of 30 years now, but have decided that my 50s will be the landmark! My Mum died aged 59 as a direct result of her obesity and I am determined not to go the same way (not that I'm anywhere near as big as she was, bless her soul).

I've got around 2 stone to lose as well (but I could shift one more after that TBH!).

I have just had a disasterous fortnight away in Denmark with pastries and bread with everything, but back on the wagon this morning and I'm not going to beat myself up over a 3lb weight gain when I honestly expected it to be far more than that!

Good luck - as you already know this is a great place for inspiration and support :grouphugg:

Hi Christie

Welcome back! Like you, I've been here before but I am determined to make a change for good this time.

I have yo-yo dieted for the best part of 30 years now, but have decided that my 50s will be the landmark! My Mum died aged 59 as a direct result of her obesity and I am determined not to go the same way (not that I'm anywhere near as big as she was, bless her soul).

I've got around 2 stone to lose as well (but I could shift one more after that TBH!).

I have just had a disasterous fortnight away in Denmark with pastries and bread with everything, but back on the wagon this morning and I'm not going to beat myself up over a 3lb weight gain when I honestly expected it to be far more than that!

Good luck - as you already know this is a great place for inspiration and support :grouphugg:

hiya :D yep i no where ur comin from iv yo yoed on and off for past 7 years and got absolutely nowhere so now its time to make a change! Aw so sorry about ur mum bless her, but ur right to take action now.. 3lb gain for bein away is fab id probably gain around half a stone or more! Lol i go on holiday at the end of july (24th) for 9 days and would love around 7lb of for then, im 12lb heavier than i was this time last year so im not impressed! Lookin forward to getting stuck in on Thursday :D

Hey welcome back, how ya doing? What have you been up to since you were last here?;)

Hiya im great hows u? Aw u no me floating from thing to thing as usual!lol but had good long think at weekend and def think im more suited to SW love the fact theres no countin n weighin (except syns lol) and i can cook meals for both me and my bf and he wont no the difference! Lookin forward to Wednesday to get back to class, not so lookin forward to getting on the scales tho!lol

Hiya, welcome back Christie! Bet you can't wait to get started now you have made the decision. I have been thinking over the weekend too, I keep bouncing around trying different "diets" but i too agree that SW is just so much easier without so much weighing and you tend to eat so much healthier too.
I have decided I want to get started too but I am away for a week next week and then its my birthday, I really should just get started though, othwise its just one excuse after another.
I think I may join too, the week after I'm back to get myself back into it properly.
Good luck Christie X

Hiya, welcome back Christie! Bet you can't wait to get started now you have made the decision. I have been thinking over the weekend too, I keep bouncing around trying different "diets" but i too agree that SW is just so much easier without so much weighing and you tend to eat so much healthier too.
I have decided I want to get started too but I am away for a week next week and then its my birthday, I really should just get started though, othwise its just one excuse after another.
I think I may join too, the week after I'm back to get myself back into it properly.
Good luck Christie X

hiya :D

yeah cant wait to get started :) im psyched up and ready to go, really wana try lose as much as i can in time for my hol in 4 weeks.. yeah ur totally right sw is so much easier and completely healthy.. class is at 530 2nte im so nervous! good luck to u too chic :D

Back