I'm back again

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by sweetcheaks, 4 January 2010.

1. sweetcheaks

sweetcheaks Well-Known Member

Well I'm back went to the Dr at the beginning of December for my 3rd weigh in and lost nothing, i was so down I went of the rails, started forgetting to take my pills and eat crap over the holidays.

However just seen my xmas photos and it has given me a kick up the backside I needed I dont want to be that fat person next xmas.

Anyway went into boots today to get weighted and I weight 17stone 9lbs so have put on 5lbs :cry::cry::cry: not as bad as I was expecting but still bad.

Have decided to join WW as I think I need support and weighed ever week instead of monthly at Drs. So first weigh in on Saturday. Been checking out all your profiles and you are all doing great well done everyone
  2. Redkoala

Redkoala Go on smile! =)

Hello =] glad to have you back onboard! GL withe the weightloss this time you can do it! :D
  3. kae

kae gunna be a fatty for ever

hey hun!

welcome back! new year new start! we can all do this together!

4. new me 20009

new me 20009 Well-Known Member

well we all have slip up i went massively stupid over xmas gaining over a stone well more like 1.5 stone lol. my own fault i got carried away with chocs and baileys.

its a new year and new start good luck on that weight loss journey.
  5. Kes

Kes Well-Known Member

welcome back, and good luck. like the others said. new year, new start, new you!!!
  6. flabbybumbum

flabbybumbum On a mission

Good luck with your restart:D
  7. Kes

Kes Well-Known Member

hows it going?