I'm back again..!!

C.J.

I want to be slim !!
Hi, well im back on CD SS again,
I'm so mad with my self, I did CD last yr and finished in November after loosing 2 1/2 stone in 7 weeks,:D
Well since then i have re-gained 1 1/2 of it :cry:and and i am really beating myself up over it, so ive got myself a new more local CDC and she has been great and today i re started SS,
I'm sooooo hungry but i will not give in so i decided to post on here to pass a bit of time..

Lookin forward to talking to you all again,

xx

Hey hun nice to see you back though I am sure you dont see it that way. I am sure you will get back into the swing of things !

Well done for getting back onto it. You will soon get that weight off before you know it. I bet you feel better already about yourself for starting SS and not putting it of to another day.

Nick :):)

Hey Cara, great to see you, Im starting 790 next week!

Hi Sonkie
Hi Nick

Im glad i got back on the diet, but i have to say im not lookin forward to the next few days !!

My cdc asked me what would help me through the diet and i replied been put to sleep for the next 2 month..

Hopefully i will be ok, restarting is so hard !!

Hi Vicky..

Hope your ok,
Did you ever sort out the Yorkshire meet?

How are you doing on the diet..

Glad to see same guys on here,

Its like coming home !! :D

Hiya Hun, I faffed around with the Yorks meet, will have to get my head in gear!!!

Done fab until DD went in to hospital with pneumonia, sort of all fell apart then, Ive gone on 790 to I dont @rse the whole thing up!!

Back