im back AGAIN!!!

Curvygirl87

Silver Member
HEY EVERYONE :D

well been a while from iv done propoints, done it briefly in Jan when it first came out but as usual i didnt stick to it.. been kidding myself from them that i can healthy eat by myself and that i dont need to follow a plan but iv had a good think over the weekend and the reality is i do need a plan to folllow as when i attempt to "healthy eat" myself i dont eat the right foods at all! i did attempt SW again but i got to week 4 and i plateued i didnt budge on the scales for 2 weeks and it threw the head up! wasnt impressed as i had been so good but anyway to be honest i think im more suited to pro points as its flexible and fits in better, its just a matter of planning and if i plan each night for the next day il b fine.. i need to stop making excuse after excuse bcuz the only person that can change this is me!! im goin to follow the plan myself as i have the pack and cant afford classes at the minute, i have the WW scales so will weigh myself every Monday :D day 1 is goin well so far and im goin to keep a diary so look forward to talkn to u all :D

Yep im hopin so :Dthanks x

Thanks girlies :D hopin i can do it this time! Iv got a holiday in 5 weeks so if that doesn’t motivate me i dont no wat will!lol feelin confident this time tho :D

Back