I'm back from Florida...and..

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by lshafik, 25 May 2011 Social URL.

1. lshafik

lshafik Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    ...I didn't do the diet whilst I was away - however - I am not weighing myself till the 9th June, I have all my shakes and I am going to get my head in to it till then.

I'll be honest - I hated eatin out there...the food was so fatty and I tried to eat salad all the time but it wasn't easy.

I have had the worst stomach problems too...whilst on CD I have not had one problem with my tummy at all.

When I had my first shake this morning I really enjoyed it.

Going to be a 100% for the next 2 weeks :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Kirsty Alley 2

Kirsty Alley 2 Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Current Weight:
    18st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW
    At least you had a great time!

You are jumping right back on the wagon which is great and it probably is a really good idea not to weigh for a few weeks so you don't get down about any gains you may have. I wish I had your willpower, I am a slave to the scale! lol

Good luck, as you know it's tough going for the first few days.

xxx

4. lshafik

lshafik Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    thank you Kirsty...well good luck on your journey and I will let everyone know how I am doing when I eventually get weighed :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.