im back on the wagon

Emm28

Silver Member
:cool::cool: started CD today, took alot to get my rear into gear with the first shake, but it went down woohooo

Hope i can make it thru the day :cool:

I'm restarting again too , good luck Emm

Good luck with your restart Emm.Have you managed to keep the weight off you lost before or are you starting from scratch!

Good luck to all of you making new starts today:D

Good luck with your restart Emm.Have you managed to keep the weight off you lost before or are you starting from scratch!

I did put weight on, but managed to loose about 6lbs on my own with no special diet or nothing :D

good luck to all of you restarting today xxx

Thanks girls, Feel soooooooooo tired at the moment, have had 2 shakes, but the water hasntbeen drank today... feel generally cr@p..

Im also on week 2 of no smoking but thats going well :D

hey im on day 1 too, very hungry and not drunk enough but looking forward day 2!
well done for starting again, and for the smoking, you'll be a new woman soon!!;)

Well my day 1 was sabotaged - by myself so i will repeat day 1 tomorrow! :(

how did everyone else get on?

never mind emma. jump back on that wagon. and drink loooooooooads of water. it really does help with the hunger factor. i usually have a sports bottle kicking around that does the trick. tummy gives a rumble, down go a couple of glugs. best of luck today. just remember, the longer you repeat day one the longer it will take you to get to where you need to go. are you doing ss because looking at your bmi you shouldn't be? is that all you've got to go?

abz xx

Last edited:
Well my day 1 was sabotaged - by myself so i will repeat day 1 tomorrow! :(

how did everyone else get on?

Hey Em, we both sabotaged day 1 :D i was good up till 7pm then all went to pot lol am out with me mum today for lunch so im gonna try again tommorrow .. (shame on me)

We both weight the same at the moment, so do you want a fat busting buddy :cool:

hiya
abz ~ my ticker is for my first stone lol, i need 9 of them!! i am ss'ing as i've done it before and i see my doc each month anyway!!
em ~ i'd love a buddy, im on day 1 again today, not done too well with my water but im just aiming for 100% ss'ing today! i get weighed on wed, how about you?

Hey Em, im definaltey re-starting tommorrow, have been for lunch with me mum today .. VERY RARE OCCASION!!!

I struggle with water too as my tap water is rank, but im sure i will get there :D

Hows it going for you

get yourself a water filter hon? i got one for £9 in tescos and it's brill. takes all the chemical taste out and you end up drinking loads by accident if you keep the jug by you because it goes down so easily!!

abz xx

Back