I'm back!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by Latina Inglesa, 26 July 2009 Social URL.

1. Latina Inglesa

Latina Inglesa Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st11lb
    Current Weight:
    21st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hello,

I don't know whether anyone remembers me? (I'm the one with the YouTube channel) but I have been thinking about getting back onto the CD for a while now, and have even made a couple of half-hearted attempts.

However today I have gone back onto SS and am going to try and keep going for as long as I possibly can!

I am kicking myself that I came off the CD back in May because if I hadn't I would be about 3 stone lighter by now but let's not dwell on that!

I've put some of what I lost back on but am still a stone down from when I started CD so thought I had better get back on it quickly before I undo all my hard work.

I haven't changed my signature etc since I was last here so please ignore that for now, I will get it updated.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. foof

foof Member

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(10.05%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Good for you, Latina! And I really like the perspective of 'if I hadn't quit in May'. Seems like yesterday doesn't it?! Time will fly now and the weight will too! Just take it one day at a time, and be nice to yourself. You are not alone! (o: Andy x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.