Im back

strugglingwrighty

Hi all, just wanted to say hello and that im back, been off the radar for a good few weeks and need to get back into SW again. Completely lost the plot with it, I know what I need to do, but its actually doing it. I was doing so well after christmas and lost my 7lbs that I put on, then I had an operation and was off for 2 weeks and in just 2 weeks of sitting around I put it all back on again, now im 'back in the game' back to the gym and NEED to get back into this, been so low lately with my weight but as we know its a horrible cycle, feel low, eat good but naughty stuff, then put weight on so feel low and back to the naughty stuff! So im trawling back through all the post to get ideas again for lunches dinners etc! Anyway, hello again and hope your all good xxx

Heya struggling

WELCOME BACK...

I am coming back also.. stayed the same weight thank god! but have been off the plan for 5 months... still lots to loose though!

You can do it once, you can do it again... well dats what I am telling myself anyhow.. I can I will and I am!!!

xxx

welcome back (from another returner lol!)

keep strong and remember to pop on here and not in the fridge teehee

Thanks guys good luck to you all too xx

Welcome back! i too have been away from exercise due to an operation, I havent been too bad on the food, but every now and again I do get a major urge to stuff my face!

Well done for not ditching the diet! xx

Back