I'm coming back :-)

wannabslim

Gold Member
Hey guys and gals!!

I've been doing WW since September (when I left CD as I was off on holiday and wanted to eat, and then joined WW on my return).

I'm getting measured for my wedding dress on 2nd Feb (or 3rd) and need to be at my goal weight then, as I can't afford to order a dress which I then slim out of and fork out to have it altered!

So, despite having a slow and steady loss on WW, I'm back for a month or so, to get this last stone and a half off, before I return to WW for maintenance and to maybe lose a couple of lbs steadily.

Hope you'll welcome me back with open arms. Am rather excited in all honesty as I know how quickly I'll lose, and I won't need to do it for long when you look at the grand scheme of things!!

Am starting on Monday morning so look forward to getting going!!

:) xxx

good luck. i am on my last stone too - wish me luck.

i am in week 5. let us know how you get on!

Ah that's fab! Well done you (and good luck for the last stone!) :) Do you mind me asking how much did you lose in your first week? Am planning to get to 11st (just under BMI 25) on CD, and ideally down to 10.7 depending on how I feel. 11st would be a loss of just under a stone and a half, u reckon I can get there by end of the first week of Dec?

How much have you lost in total? Sorry, so many questions!! xx

My plan is the same as yours - get the last stone ish off (only 6lb now) and maintain on ww - I once said that if I had my head cut off it'd say ww down me but now it would have to be wcwd - I am really torn!! I even had an interview as a ww leader on Wed but decided to leave it a while before I train!!!!
Good luck with that last bit - you on ss or are you having to do one of the higher plans, I am now on a mix of 810 and 1000 on my way to maintainance x

I'm planning to do SS/SS+ til I've used up my packs at home, then if my new CDC says I need to up the plans to 810, I will. But really I want to do WW once my losses are less than 2/3lbs a week on CD as I'd prefer to lose 1lbs with eating the WW way than 2lbs with the strict CD maintenance plan xxx

welcome back, im now on my last stone and a half so best of luck to you x

Thanks hun, well done on your loss so far!!! How much are you trying to lose? 10lbs in 2 weeks is brilliant :D xx

810 is great - my losses have been 2-3lb a week on 810 and still in ketosis - I am currently adding carbs back very slowly and want to maintain on ww with a pack (how sad am I - I know that a cambridge pack is two points!!!!)
Good luck - I want to get to about ten stone but if I can maintain where I am at ten and a half ish, I'll be happy - never ever thought I'd see a 10 in the stones so ...

Thats good news, so if I do end up needing to do 810 it will be ok! I would LOVE to be in the 10s... in fact, I would love to be in the 11s! Can't remember the last time I was in the 11s, and don't think I have EVER been in the 10s since my early teens, definitely never since I was 16.

Am not even sure if being in the 10s will suit me... have to wait and see I suppose :) xxx

I'm glad i'm not the only one that does a bit of a mixabout!! Im back on w8 regular at the mo but hoping to maintain on a low GI diet after christmas If I lose a stone that will get my BMI back to 25 (my goal for 3 weeks time) then another half a stone or so by christmas if poss. I haven't really got an exact goal weight but something in the mid to low tens would be AMAZING!! and a first for about 14 years! good luck to everyone else chasing that last stone and a bit- its a devil!!!!!!!!!

me either - I went to ww at 12, weighing 12 stone!!! so this is the skinniest I have ever been - I LOVE it!! Check out my pics for the fat and thin me!!
810 is fantastic loads of protien, three packs and a salad/veg but still in ketosis - it really isn't too bad - can't wait to get back to ww way of eating what i want though!!!

Yayyy we can do it!! Lets aim for a stone in 3 weeks, that sounds good to me! You up for the challenge?

Wow Dogtanion, thats amazing! Big respect to you for being your lightest ever!! PS it doesnt look like you have any left to lose, if I could look like that I'd be over the moon (but I know we are never happy with what we've got!) :D :D :D x

Thanks - no I am on the road to maintaining now - my ww goal was 11 st 1 but I am not actually 5 foot 6 (don't tell them!!) My bmi is now 24.5 - so totally fine!

YOu'll love 810 - it was a bit strange to start with and I was really scared to - I wanted the losses from ss/ss+ but my body was not playing ball, hence the plateau - happily sorted now!!
Good luck

Fab, good luck hun! I'm so excited :) just enjoying this weekend now and not worrying about WW before I start on Monday (not going mad tho!) xxx

hi wannabslim welcome back and very best of luck with getting started. You sound very motivated which is great. I too am 12,5lbs and am aiming to be 11 stone for Christmas so I'll race ya (although you'll have a head start with your week 1 losses!!)

One thing though I can't understand is why you and Dogtanion are planning to switch to WW for maintainance. I would be scared that I would gain on WW because of the immediate re-introduction of carbs. I am planning to maintain on CD, and to go up the plans and introduce carbs very, very gradually, starting off with more veg and fruit and then working up to pots, pasta and rice over a period of about 6 weeks. But I suppose if you have done the switc before and didn't gain, it must work, but I would just be scared to go back to normal healthy eating overnight.

Hey hun, i guess the answer to your q is that i want to do WW to lose my last bit of weight and to maintain as I love it and intend to use it in the long term as a maintenance tool, as I know I can do it.

I've made the switch before and know others who have too, and its normal to gain maybe 1lb-2lbs max in the first week of WW after the switch, before then going on to achieve normal losses. Its only because I'm being realistic in that I know I want to use WW in maintenance as it really suits me, and I won't want to spend weeks working up the plans as it will be Christmastime. Also it won't take long before I have to work up the plans anyway!

So, my plan is do CD up until beginning of December or maybe a week or two longer, then spend a couple of days on 1000 before moving to WW. Will prob try and low carb for the first few WW days but I think for me it works out that on WW I'm only on 1200 cals anyway so the switch won't make much difference.

Tried and tested :) xxx

Back