Im feeling a bit in awe of myself!

melarnz

Silver Member
I know this sounds big headed, but I have just had my 5 stone lost picture taken and have put it in my album......I cant stop looking through the pics. Seeing myself shrinking really makes me feel so proud of myself!!

I can honestly say i have never felt like that before. its a bit overwhelming.

I was sitting at work today and it just hit me...I have lost over 70lbs!!

I feel like i am having a battle with myself, i want to shout it from the roof tops, but i also want to shrink back to my little hidey hole because no one will be interested....(not you guys, u are always interested!!xx)

Does this sound wierd?

WOW!

Congratulations and well done!:happy096:

You look brilliant!

Welldone.gif

Fantastic weight loss!

Love Mini xxx

Fantastic achievement

People will be interested. You should be proud and shout from the roof tops.
All that hard work really shows now.
CONGRATULATIONS XX

Not remotely wierd hun, revel in these moments! They are fabulous and will just keep coming :)

Kat xx

Well done you, you look fab...:D

Looking really great there Melz! And of course you should revel in it!

You are a superstar honey - it does good to reflect on your achievement to date, not just in the context of the end goal weight. 5 stones is an incredible amount of weight to lose and LL is just the tool that has helped you do it. It really is all down to you, your strength and determination and acceptance that you deserve this.

Thanks for being there for me on the July starters thread, you and I will be there with the likes of BL, SB, Jez and the rest before you know it.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Shout it from the rooftops Mel you have done fantastic!
You look really good too, although you were pretty on the before pictures as well, you look brighter and more confident in yourself.
Tell everyone I say,
Milli x

Congratulations ! you look fabulous :D

be proud :):)

Debz xx

Tell the world darling!! it is amazing, awesome and fantastic, and the best thign you will ever do for yourself!! It still amazes me when I think about the amount of weight I lost and you have already lost that amount!!!! You brilliant thing you :)

Jez
xx

Hey Mel
You look amazing
BL you look tiny!!! ;)

Mel, you look amazing - you were very pretty before and now you're even gorgeouser (I've decided that's a word!). VERY well done, you! And Kat and BL - fabulous, fabulous pics as always. x

Thanks Guys.....you lot are GREAT!!!

I may make up a T shirt that says....Ive lost 5 stone and counting lol

lol good idea Mel!

Thanks Bees, it is fab!

Kat xx

Back