First Slimming World weigh in!

Slimmingfor2019

Hi ☺️

Like many of us here my weight has crept on over the year, a few years ago I lost 50lbs with calorie counting, currently feeling like I blinked and gained 70lbs 😩 obviously everyone has their own hurdles to overcome in life, I definitely had my fair share and that’s when I reached for food and wine!! So I bit the bullet and decided to do somthing about it. Me and my partner are going to start trying for a baby in the next 6 months or so, so I would love love LOVE to have lost the majority if not all of my ‘extra’ weight by then.

I joined slimming world last week, I feel like I’ve had a fab first week on plan. I have done slimming world from home before with very little success, so I’m hoping actually going to the meetings will be more helpful. I’ve got my first weigh in tonight, so fingers crossed for a decent loss especially with it being my first week!

I’ve found the first week really good and I already feel a million times better 😃👍🏻 I would say the only thing I’ve struggled with is getting enough speed vegetables into my meals. I’m extremely fussy when it comes to vegetables and only like brocolli but I have tried a few different things this week (in the smallest of portions) I think it’s just a game of getting used to it now. But I’d definitely say that’s what I lm struggling with the most at the minute.

I also took up jogging a couple weeks ago, never thought I’d be able to do it in a million years but slowly building myself up and feeling great for it!

I really want to connect with people who have the same goal - to lose weight 😊

Back