I'm going away HELP!

kelly_333_333

Kelly Manton
Ok, on Sunday I have a hotel room booked for 5 days in Kent which is a prize I won. I'm using the time to visit family etc and just have a nice time relaxing!

I've been told the room has a minibar sized fridge and also a kettle! I need to save as much money as possible and I don't want to eat out too often as I'm a bit scared of what I can eat hehe!

I have planned to cook dinner on 3 nights at families houses hehe so am confronted with breakfast and lunch. What shall I take and what shall I eat?!!!!

I'm going to take some mugshots, low syn crisps, juice, sweeteners and fruit. Will also have yogs for the fridge! Is there anyway you can cook super noodles by just leaving them to soak in boiling water?
Is there anything else you guys can think to take that I can either eat cold or cook with just a kettle?!

Thank you in advance for help :)

Ainsley Harriott cous cous can be cooked with boiling water, carrot sticks and low syn salsa for snacks, seafood sticks for the fridge, cereal bars or crackerbreads for HeB's.

Quorn do cocktail sausages and a couple of chunky meats - I think BBQ is one, can't remember the other - as well as quite a range of other "meat" slices, which appear to have a longer shelf life than real meat, but are quite expensive IMO.

We always take cereal for b'fast, so skimmed milk for the fridge - you might need some skimmed for teas and coffee anyway - and we couldn't survive without tomatoes and salad.

We didn't find the noodles worked by just soaking, though someone at Group suggested it to us as well - we were away for 3 weeks with no fridge! - and we found taking a METAL fork and spoon and a MUG (Mugshots!) essential, 'cos hotel cups aren't big enough!!!

We also took a small chopping board, a sharp knife and a tea towel - don't think you'll have room for any clothes...!!!

Back