I'm going to do it!!!! - this time!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by angel_face1985, 4 March 2009 Social URL.

1. Hi, guys!
    I've been floating about on the board for a while now and have posted a few times before but im back!!!!!
    And im guna stay as i sooooo need to follow this diet!!
    I did lighter life last year and lost 7stone then after that i have no idea what happened and now have about 5stone left to loose now!! I have started cambridge about 3 times before but just cant seem to stick to it!!!!
    But today im really trying and im guna keep popping back to help me stay on track! I know the diet works! Is there anything i can do to help me stay focused?? well......... appart from the fact i have no clothes that fit and a really nice small wardrobe waiting for me!!!
    Thanks guys.xxx
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Oinkstop

Oinkstop Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge USA
    I think the main thing is that you must keep making the decision to stick to your diet on a daily, and sometimes even hourly basis. It's not easy, but it is very worth it in the end.
  4. Angelmouse77

Angelmouse77 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Try to keep a positive mind and take it day at a time, once you start to see the weight come off that will be a big incentive to carry on, as for the first few days just try to keep busy, maybe a good book in the evening. Keep reminding yourself why you are doing this. Good luck
  5. Rayven

Rayven Addicted to Minimins!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I take every day in small chunks (well i did before i fell off the wagon and then had a baby! lol) When i feel like i'm going to slip i see if i can make it through the next hour without cheating - when you tell yourself you have a whole day to get through without eating it can seem quite daunting, but when you say i only have to get through the next 58 minutes it 'seems' a lot easier to handle. I know it all amounts to the same thing but psychologically it helps.
    I also found that if i was having a REAL downer I'd get out all my slinky slim clothes and sort out what goes with what and plan what i'm going to wear when i get the weight off. Work out what size you're going to be going down to next and hang a pair of trousers in that size on the fridge.
  6. saraian24

saraian24 Gold Member

Slim and Save
    You can do it hun - just need a bit of willpower and motivation! xxx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.