Im going to have a Hypnoband 'Probably'

Hi, A friend of mine is a life coach and does hypno and is just looking into doing the training for the gastric band therapy, I'm skeptical but thinking of offering myself as a guinea pig !!

Gosh go for it ,she knows what shes doing :) some people charge upto £1000
Let meknow if you do :D xx

I will, she is looking iinto it at the mo, but hey nothing to lose but weight !! and with anyluck I'll get a discount hehe

I will, she is looking iinto it at the mo, but hey nothing to lose but weight !! and with anyluck I'll get a discount hehe

TBH I dont think she can lose as its the growing weightloss thing that seems to work :) fingers crossed she does it xx

hey chick, sorry ive not been on for ages!

I do feel a bit different, seem to be able to stop without feeling like i want more so im pleased. Ive decided not to go anymore as to be honest it was money we couldnt really afford at the moment.

How are you doing? Ive lost 3.5 in my first week on WW so am really pleased with that
x

hey chick, sorry ive not been on for ages!

I do feel a bit different, seem to be able to stop without feeling like i want more so im pleased. Ive decided not to go anymore as to be honest it was money we couldnt really afford at the moment.

How are you doing? Ive lost 3.5 in my first week on WW so am really pleased with that
x

wooohooo super big well done to you :)))
here's to week 2
I know that's the thing Money, instead of wacking out pills the gps should prescribe hypnosis, I can't have mine until OH sells house but am 100% going to have it.

Well done again so pleased for you :) xx

aw thank you! was super chuffed, ive a new found respect for ww this past week, id stopped believing in it and have found my belief again, yay!

I agree 100%, maybe we should start a petition for the NHS to give us hypno for free :)
x

yeah do you think we'd get it ............ummmmm no lol
I lose my faith in ww and then gain it regulary haha it does work its just our bodies try and fight it ;) xx

OOOh am very excited, my mums friend is developing her hypnoband programme at the mo, ans has said I can be a guinea pig yay - hope it works !!

Back